Friday, October 5, 2012

Movin' on

Almost 14,000 visits later, I am moving on from blogger and blogspot to Wordpress.  As I venture into more  freelance writing, it just makes sense, with more options, features, and a smoother appearance, to explore my options. (www.toddrowley.wordpress.com)

In addition to my day job I have a few projects underway.  Two are novels - and who among us truly knows where they will end up (store shelves and your coffee table, I hope) and two are children's books.  I am also in the midst of developing magazine queries and intend to make a new life and new career for myself, and for my family as well. (www.toddrowley.wordpress.com)

Your comments and encouragement have helped sustain my adventure in words for the past few years.  It has grown into a love that I hope remains for many more to come.  I look forward to continuing to share my writing with you over at www.toddrowley.wordpress.com.  See you there!  And keep the comments coming.

- Todd


No comments:

Post a Comment